Learn How to Set Up a Countertop Sprout Garden
with Doug Evans, Wonder Valley author of "The Sprout Book"
10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., Sunday, June 12, 2022
Wonder Valley Community Center
80526-½ Amboy Road
(under the big fake palm tree!)
Wonder Valley CA 90027
Sprouting is fast, cheap, easy and sprouts are the most nutritious food on the planet.
FAST * CHEAP * EASY
When the class is over you will --
- know why sprouts are the perfect food for treating chronic illnesses like diabetes and obesity.
- learn step-by-step how to grow nutritious and delicious lentil sprouts in a jar using water.
- know what equipment you will need and the best places to get it.
- know how to grow your own food without soil, sunshine or fertilizer.
- be able to grow your own vegetables on your kitchen countertop with simple, low cost equipment.
Attendees will have free online access to “The Sprout Book,” with instructions and sprouting charts.
If you have questions, contact Doug Evans at email@example.com
This event is sponsored by the Friends of Wonder Valley, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit
Friends of Wonder Valley seeks to enhance the lives of the people of Wonder Valley
by providing programs that engage residents and build community.