Everyone is invited and welcome to attend and participate.
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call: Seat 1: Pioneertown: Vacant; Seat 2: Yucca Mesa, Tom Ziegert; Seat 3: Landers: Richard Lutringer; Seat 4: Joshua Tree, Mark Lundquist; Seat 5: Flamingo Heights, Lib Koenig; Seat 6: Desert Heights: Pat Flanagan; Seat 7: Wonder Valley, Teresa Sitz; Seat 8: Morongo Valley, Gayle Swarat; Seat 9: Copper Mountain Mesa, Mary Helen Tuttle
- Adoption of Agenda
- Approval of minutes from October 12, 2015.
- The Morongo Basin Municipal Advisory Council will seat Michelle Myers representing Pioneertown (Seat 1).
- Annual ElectionChairperson
- Call for Public Comment
At this time, anyone may comment on items not on the agenda that are of interest to the public and within the jurisdiction of the MAC. The MAC is prohibited by law from taking action on matters not on the agenda. Comment may be offered on items on the agenda when those items come up for discussion or action. A limit of 3 comments per item and 3 minutes per comment may be imposed. In all cases, if you wish to speak, please submit a REGISTRATION CARD to the SECRETARY and proceed to the podium when recognized by the Chair. Speakers should address the MAC as a whole; comments to individual delegates and/or staff are not appropriate for this venue.
- Public Safety Reports
B. Sheriff’s Department
C. County Fire
- Discussion and possible action:
Adoption of 2015-2016 Meeting Calendar
- Reports by Council Members
- AdjournmentSan Bernardino County is committed to ensuring persons with disabilities are provided the resources to participate fully in public meetings. If you require disability-related modifications or accommodations, including auxiliary aid or services, contact the BOS office at least three business days prior to the meeting.