|Desert Find, by Suzanne Ross *|
A native of New York State, Suzanne Ross attended the Empire State College and University of Buffalo and holds a Bachelor's Degree in the Visual Arts. While living in New York City for six years she studied at Pratt Graphic Arts Center, The New School, The School of Visual Arts and the Art Students League.
In 2000, Ms. Ross moved to Wonder Valley, California, where she presently maintains her studio.
- Promote the WVCC as a gathering place that engages and empowers community members
- Provide a place for local artists, and those inspired by the Mojave Desert, to show their work
- Encourage the creation of art within the Community
- Acquaint the residents of Wonder Valley with artists in our Community, and
- Promote our artists as a source of civic pride.