Wonder Valley, California, in the heart of the Mojave Desert, is a rural community of artists, musicians, and other desert dwellers. Visit the Palms Restaurant, the Glass Outhouse Gallery, and the Wonder Valley Community Center. Visit the beautiful Pinto and Bullion mountains. Minutes from Joshua Tree National Park and the Gateway to the Mojave Preserve.
Monday, July 15, 2019
Free movies in Luckie Park.
We were a day or two late with our donation, so the FOWV logo didn't make it on the poster. Go to the City of Twentynine Palms movie page to download the poster and schedule.
• June 20 ~ Bumblebee (PG13)
• June 27 ~ Hotel Transylvania (PG)
• July 11 ~ Instant Family (PG13)
• July 18 ~ Small Foot (PG13)
• July 25 ~ How to Train Your Dragon (PG)
• August 1 ~ Zoo (PG)
• August 8 ~ Spiderman in to the Spider Verse (PG13)
• August 15 ~ Dumbo (PG)
Free! Every Thursday night, about 8:45 p.m., on the lawn facing the racquetball courts.