You are invited to attend the Big MAC Meeting starting at 5:30 p.m., on Monday, September 10, at the Joshua Tree Community Center, 6171 Sunburst Street, in Joshua Tree. Land Use Services will be presenting on the Countywide Plan.
Download, or read, the new draft of the COUNTYWIDE PLAN, and see the draft Plan, updated maps, and revised Community Action Guides, below:
New Community Action Guides are currently being created for the following communities and will be available by the first week of September.
- Mountain Communities (Forest Falls & Mountain Home Village)
- Wonder Valley
- East Desert Communities (Niption, Rice, Vidal & Vidal Junction)
- High Desert Communities (Spring Valley Lake & Mountain View Acres)
- North Desert Communities (Barstow Heights, Hinkley, Hodge, Kramer Junction, Lynwood & Red Mountain)
- Route 66 Communities (Amboy, Cadiz, Goffs, Ludlow, Siberia)