Monday, December 12, from 9:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Wonder Valley Community Center
80526½ Amboy Road, Wonder Valley
Do you need financial assistance to pay for your heating fuel?
Come to the FREE
Home Energy Assistance Program Energy (HEAP)
You may receive this allowance ONCE a year, so if you received it in the summer you may not also receive it in the winter.
Please bring the following required documentation.
- An ID and Social Security card for the applicant.
- A social security number for all household members.
- Current income for the last 30 days from the day of the application for all adult residents (since October 13, 2015).
- Current award letter for the following benefits if you receive any of them.
a. Social Security award letter for 2015 benefits or a bank statement showing the benefit deposit.
b. A current Notice of Action if you receive cash aid or food stamps.
(If you don’t have a current Notice of Action you must go down to the county office and ask for a form called Passport to Services showing the benefit amounts.)
- Rental agreement or mortgage statement, or property tax
- Copy of Propane Invoice for the last time it was filled, or if you have an open account with a specific vendor you can request a quote letter.