Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Free HEAP Workshop

Do you need financial assistance to pay 
for your cooling or heating costs?

Come to the FREE
Home Energy Assistance Program (HEAP)
Energy Education Outreach/Workshop 
At the Wonder Valley Community Center, 80526-1/2 Amboy Road
June 2, between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m. 
(with a lunch break from noon - 1 p.m.)

Please click through for the required documentation.

Checklist of mandatory documentation for LIPHEAP.
All required documents must be included.
[  ] Current (most recent) gas bill/propane bill
Entire bill (all pages). Showing 22+ days of usage

[  ] Current (most recent) electric bill
Entire bill (all pages). Showing 22+ days of usage

[  ] Any disconnection and /or urgent notice (if applicable)

[  ] Rental agreement or mortgage statement

[  ] Also include the following if you rent and you receive (Low income housing)
  • Section 8
  • Hud
  • Affordable Housing
[  ] Household Income:
Must be current (last 4-weeks) – Needed for all members of the household
  • Paycheck/unemployment stubs
  • Disability income (State – EDD or Workers Compensation)
  • Child Support/Alimony (Spousal Support)
  • Social Security (SSA) (SSI) – Current bank statement showing direct deposit, award letter for current year, copy of check
  • Pension or Retirement benefits - current award Letter
  • TANF (cash aid) current Notice of Action or Passport to Services
If you are interested in Weatherization services you must complete the attached forms from State Community Services

[  ] Department (CSD)
[  ] Form-515 Energy Service Agreement.
[  ] Form-515A For Owners of the property
[  ] Form 515-B For Renters, this form is to be completed by the owner of the property
[  ] Form Prop 65.

Drop ins are welcome. Service if first come, first served.
You do not need to be a Wonder Valley resident to apply.