- San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department, Sheriff's Specialist, Robert Anderson
- Reese Troublefield, the Interim Divisional Manager, and John Bradford, the Assistant Regional Manager, of San Bernardino Special Districts
This is an opportunity for people to ask questions and voice concerns, so please come and bring your friends and neighbors.
Available at the meeting:
- Neighborhood Watch signs
- Two new postcards
- Wonder Valley pencils to the first 24 attendees
You can download a copy of the agenda, or view it below.
WONDER VALLEY MONTHLY MONDAY MEETING
Second Monday of the month, July 13, 2015, 9:00 a.m.
Wonder Valley Community Center
80526 Amboy Road, Wonder Valley, CA 92277
Wonder Valley MAC Delegate and Meeting Chair: Teresa Sitz
Everyone is invited and welcome to attend and participate.
A G E N D A
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world;
indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead
- Call to order
- Community comment on items not on the agendaThe community is also invited to comment after the reports and during the discussions below.
- Reports and Presentationsa. San Bernardino Sheriff’s Department, Specialist Robert Anderson
b. Discussion and possible action: Shall the community endorse the delegate’s MAC Report to be read at the MAC meeting tonight? (see the back of this page)
- Ongoing Business
"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” – Vincent Van Gogh
a. Neighborhood Watch and NextDoor
b. Illegal Dumping
c. Wonder Valley Art Fair
- Special Districts Report
Reese Troublefield, the Interim Divisional Manager, and John Bradford, the Assistant Regional Manager, of San Bernardino Special Districts will present on the budget summary and give a road report.
- Agenda planning
The community is invited to suggest items to place on the next meeting agenda.