- San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department, Sheriff's Specialist, Robert Anderson
- Reese Troublefield, the Interim Divisional Manager, and John Bradford, the Assistant Regional Manager, of San Bernardino Special Districts
- Neighborhood Watch signs
- Two new postcards
- Wonder Valley pencils to the first 24 attendees
- Call to order
- Community comment on items not on the agendaThe community is also invited to comment after the reports and during the discussions below.
- Reports and Presentationsa. San Bernardino Sheriff’s Department, Specialist Robert Anderson
b. Discussion and possible action: Shall the community endorse the delegate’s MAC Report to be read at the MAC meeting tonight? (see the back of this page)
- Ongoing Business
"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” – Vincent Van Gogh
a. Neighborhood Watch and NextDoor
b. Illegal Dumping
c. Wonder Valley Art Fair
- Special Districts Report
Reese Troublefield, the Interim Divisional Manager, and John Bradford, the Assistant Regional Manager, of San Bernardino Special Districts will present on the budget summary and give a road report.
- Agenda planning
The community is invited to suggest items to place on the next meeting agenda.