pay for your heating or cooling costs?
Come to the FREE
- An ID and Social Security card for the applicant.
- A social security number for all household members.
- Current income for the last 30 days from the day of the application for all adult residents (since October 13, 2015).
- Current award letter for the following benefits if you receive any of them.
a. Social Security award letter for 2015 benefits or a bank statement showing the benefit deposit.
b. A current Notice of Action if you receive cash aid or food stamps.
(If you don’t have a current Notice of Action you must go down to the county office and ask for a form called Passport to Services showing the benefit amounts.)
- Rental agreement or mortgage statement, or property tax
Bring current Electricity and/or Gas bills, if you have service, showing usage, not just disconnection notices.
Requirements for assistance with PROPANE
- A 100+ gallon propane tank
- Copy of Propane Invoice for the last time it was filled, or if you have an open account with a specific vendor you can request a quote letter.
Please let Karen Meyers or Teresa Sitz know you will be attending.
Drop ins are welcome. You do not need to be a Wonder Valley resident to apply.
Karen Meyers: (760) 367-9880, info@WonderValley.org
Teresa Sitz: (760) 865-9550, email@example.com